EX-PEL 91 Oil
- 22 productive wells (at March 31, 2015).
- Operated by Beach Energy, Australia's largest onshore oil producer.
Numerous oil fields in production or being developed
- Multi-zone 'stacked' targets in Bauer and Pennington Fields
- Pay zones in McKinlay/Top Namur, Mid-Namur, and Birkhead Formations
- High net back for oil and wet gas
- High flow rates
- Very high success rate - most recent appraisal success with Bauer-24 and 25 wells
- Quick drill and tie-in.
- Active drilling program ongoing
- Year-round access
- Existing pipelines and facilities
- Excess oil being trucked to terminal
- Bauer facility expansion to 133,000 bfpd to be completed by the end of fiscal 2016
- Stunsail and Pennington facilities - 20,000 bfpd each